Dezine is looking for a social media and marketing specialist to join our growing team in Palo Alto. Dezine is looking for an ambitious, driven self-starter.
Role and Responsibilities
Manage our online communities, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social spaces such as blogs and the Dezine website. Manage various marketing activities including content curation, email marketing, and project management.
• Define flexible digital marketing solutions which can be used across multiple platforms, using the latest technologies
• Encourage engagement and interaction with existing community member, and the brand, and between members and the brand
• Conduct digital audit to grow digital communities based on set growth targets
• Respond to comments made in member communities and grow engagement based on set targets
• Develop and manage community campaigns based on understanding of community members needs and influencers
• Interact with social enterprise to ensure community outreach is achieving targets and goals
• Project manage the production of social media applications (Facebook apps etc.)
Dezine 2 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
Dezine is a social marketplace for design inspired products ranging from home decor, to fashion and gadgets.
Dezine 2 Full-time, Paid Requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
• Ambitious, proactive, creative personality
• Out-going personality, eager to reach out and engage with our global team
• Ability to work in fast-moving environment with multiple projects
• Experience managing Facebook and Twitter presences
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
• Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/platforms/architecture
• Good understanding of Web 2.0 technologies such as social media
• Ability to pick up new tools and ideas quickly
• Ability to curate content and engage with people online in a non-intrusive, appropriate manner
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.