8252 Santa Monica Blvd
We are building the next set of amazing apps and websites. You will be part of the Colab team - a hybrid of an incubator and a dev shop. Our network typically comes to us for our specialization in rapid prototyping. Projects leaving the lab this past year have gone on to raise over 60mm in combined valuations. One of the our most successful prototypes to date is Pluto.Tv follwed by Wrent.It.
We are looking for ambitious college interns or recent college grads. You will want to be good at several tasks including
1) Sales Calls
2) Event Marketing
3) Basic Administrative work and tracking of your results
4) Customer and vendor interaction
5) Potentially several other activities depending on your skill sets and passions.
The ideal candidate will want to be rewarded by results and performance not just hours spent. Your role will be ever evolving and changing depending on your drive, passion and skill sets. The benefits are that you will be working with a leading group of young entrepreneurs building tomorrows next great internet company.
You will be working directly with Daniel Newman ( Founder of CrowdFood and VP of Biz Dev for Colab).
CrowdFood 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
Depending on your skill sets we will set goals and timelines but typically after you have worked with us for 2 weeks to 1 month.
CrowdFood 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
1) Courage to make hot, warm and cold calls
2) Ability to engage others over the phone
3) Understanding of the tech industry and mobile apps
4) Passion for helping create new companies
Bonuses - We pay for these skill sets:
1) Graphic Designing skill sets
2) Computer Engineering skill sets